Member:[sign in]
Search:   
Auction Time: June 25, 2017 / 11:55 PM PDT
Announcements!
Auction 61471
Siblings from Silver Heels
Auction #61471
Shawnee Creek Loft


Description

Bid

Watch

Mail Auction to a Friend

Currently: $25.00   First bid: $25.00
Quantity: 1   Bid Increment: $10.00
    # of Bids: 0
Seller (rating): rolling thunder (6)   Auction Status: CLOSED
  read feedback reviews | view seller's other auctions | ask seller a question

Auction Start: 06/19/2017 / 07:50 AM PDT  
Auction End: 06/25/2017 / 06:00 PM PDT  
  Shipping Cost: $55.00


 Image(s)

Auction image

Auction image

 Description

Divorce/Prisoner Sale!

Here are two siblings from a pair of (AB) tested birds. Following the laws of genetics there is a 25% chance that these birds will test (BB), 25% (AA), 50% (AB).



 00749 

Current High Bidders

There are no bids on this auction.

Bid on this item

This auction is closed. No additional bids are permitted.