Member:[sign in]
Search:   
Auction Time: December 09, 2022 / 09:13 PM PDT
Auction 79273
(2) - Long Distance CBS Delbars (Moby Dick Line) x Mercks Janssen-Tournier-Belg Wht YB
Auction #79273
Young Bird/s


Description

Bid

Watch

Mail Auction to a Friend

Currently: $200.00   First bid: $200.00
Quantity: 1   Bid Increment: $10.00
    # of Bids: 0
Seller (rating): gusgus_90241 (10)   Auction Status: CLOSED
  read feedback reviews | view seller's other auctions | ask seller a question

Auction Start: 11/21/2022 / 09:34 AM PDT  
Auction End: 11/27/2022 / 06:00 PM PDT  
  Location: Pigeon Auctions
  Shipping Cost: $60.00


 Image(s)

Auction image

Auction image

 Description

2 - LD CBS Delbars, Not too many around anymore.

(2) - CBS White Delbars(Moby Dick Line) x Merckx Janssen x Tournier x Belgium White - 80% CBS Delbar, The other 20% is the Cross. Bred for stock, 255 is all white and 254 has little black as shown on picture. We Find: (4)Nat Acep LD. Ariel(1st Nat Acep All HOL NPO LD) 4x, Ikon(1st Nat Acep and 1st World Champion All HL) 1x, Jos(1st Acep Extreme LD Champ Antwerp Union '99) 2x, Mr Universe(4th Nat Acep All HL LD) 2x, HS(019) 1x, 019(20x1) 5x, Irun(1Prov Champ KBDB) 1x, HS(Merckx) 3x, Merckx(21x1) 11x, Napoleon(1Nat Pau) 1x, HS(Witoger) 27x The Merckx Janssen is from CBS, Janssen Bros Foundation birds(Blauwe(v48) 134x, Bange(v51) 74x). The Tournier Line is from Double T Loft. Hatched 9-15-22. Great for White Dove Release. Individually bred. too young too sex.



 00494 

Current High Bidders

There are no bids on this auction.

Bid on this item

This auction is closed. No additional bids are permitted.